Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Lauren

Diana F+ 3/12

Pamplemousse is my favorite word in the world. It means grapefruit in French. Thankfully, it just so happens that I like grapefruit (yet I still have to put Splenda on it) and the French language (although, after 3 years of learning it, I can only speak to a two-year-old or a dog). The premise of this blog is to post about all my favorite things: cooking, crafting, baking, traveling, party planning, photography, music, clothes, holidays, (my favorite list could go on and on...). Thanks for visiting and I hope you follow!

9 comments:

  1. yay for the new blog! glad to have you back and to finally meet you!

    pamplemousee is an awesome word

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorite words too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back!!! The things you love are always so whimsical and lovely. I love when you pop up on Google Reader =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYY you're back! :) I totally remember Pampelmousse from my days in French class, can't wait to keep up with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're back I miss your beautiful posts! I would LOVE to learn French. One of these days, I will. Right now I have enough of school that I can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and my favorite French word was always "libellule," which means dragonfly. But I also like firefly- "mouche a feu"!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to learn French, go to France! I'm from Belgium, the land above France and in my tiny country they speak (uhm...) 3 languages; Dutch, French and German (English is not an official language). I can't speak fluently French, but at least I try! You should try it too ;-) Good luck with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Great Blog!
    I also think that the best way to learn French is to travel to a French speaking country for a few months.

    The problem is that not every one has the money to do so. It could be quit expensive.

    Keep up updating!!

    Jake


    Learn French On The Internet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...