Monday, January 10, 2011

Mixtape Monday: Best of 2010

I love making playlists - LOVE it. So, every Monday I want to brighten the worst and most dreaded day of the week with "Mixtape Mondays" - a little playlist of songs I am loving at the moment. This first playlist is a compilation of my favorite songs of 2010:

1. Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone
2. Norway - Beach House
3. Boyfriend - Best Coast
4. Tighten Up - The Black Keys
5. How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep - Bombay Bicycle Club
6. Neu Chicago - Clive Tanaka y su orquesta
7. Skinny Genes - Eliza Doolittle
8. Spanish Sahara - Foals
9. Generator ^First Floor - Freelance Whales
10. True Love Will Find You In the End - Hey Marseilles
11. Just Like Zeus - Jenny and Johnny
12. Go Do - Jonsi
13. The Ghost Who Walks - Karen Elson
14. Do - Wah - Doo - Kate Nash
15. Get Some - Lykke Li
16. I am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds
17. Bloodbuzz Ohio - The National
18. Cold Summer - Seabear
19. Gonna Get Along Without You Now - She & Him
20. Diplomat's Son - Vampire Weekend

Can't wait to hear all what 2011 has to offer! What were your favorite songs of 2010?

3 comments:

  1. I loved Just Like Zeus, what a cheeky commentary on celeb culture

    my favorite include most of Lissie's new album, "All My Friends" by LCD Soundsystem, "Blue Beard"by Band of Horses, "I Want to be Well" by Sufjan Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angus and Julia Stone, yes yes yes! I wanted to see them when they were in London but didn't get the chance :( I also agree with pretty much all of your other choices too. Good stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! I'm not an old lady knitter-stalker, I swear, I'm only 25 =) If you find something beautiful online that you'd like knitted for you, I'm always looking for projects, and I have TONS of spare yarn with nothing to do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...