Friday, January 14, 2011

Sunsets in Charleston

Charleston Sunset 1
Charleston Sunset 2
Charleston Sunset 3
I love having a view of the sunset from my window every night. I will glance over every few minutes to see how the colors change and morph. I feel like I haven't seen a sunset with these rich colors since I took these pictures back in September (and were all taken within 20 minutes). There's something so haunting and painterly about the silhouettes of the steeples, and just as it should be in the "Holy City."

2 comments:

  1. This is like a Van Gogh painting, you're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful!! i'm so used of seeing the sunet over the gulf of mexico growing up, that it's been strange moving somewhere landlocked, it completely changes the way you see things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...