Wednesday, February 23, 2011

5 Daily Essentials

Lexie tagged me to do share my 5 daily essentials. It's hard to choose just 5, as I have whole morning and night routine, but here are the ones I really can't live without:

Daily Essentials 3
1. Burt's Bees
My lips always seem to be parched and pale, so I am constantly applying this lip balm. I get the Burt's Bees with the pomegranate oil added and I love the naturally red tint it gives my lips.

Daily Essentials 2
2. DKNY Be Delicious perfume
It's my current fragrance I'm using at the moment. The fresh apple scent is always a happy pick-me-up.

Daily Essentials 1
3. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
I use Retin-a every night before I go to bed to help with pimples and heal my acne scars (Yes, I'm convinced my skin will always act like a teenager). I wait a few minutes for it to dry and then slather on some Cetaphil cream. It keeps my skin from getting too dried out from the Retin-a. I also use it around my eyes and on my hands. I love it's non-greasy feel and the fact that it is fragrance-free

4. Fruit
It is hard for me to go a day without having a piece of fruit. Crunchy grapes and refrigerated bananas are always on hand.

5. Music
It keeps me sane.

6 comments:

  1. Cute blog!

    I love Burt's Bees lip balms too! Burt's Bees also makes an amazing honey & milk lotion. It's definitely a must-try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. burt's bees, always! it's on my list by my front door of things not to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. defffffinitely burts bees! it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how funny! I just posted when I went on my desert camping trip that I couldn't do without my Burt's Bee's lip balm "pomengrante" too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burt's bees is a lifesaver! i found a chapstick i liked recently that from a company called alba organic with a pineapple flavor; so me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. burt's bees is the shiz. i have a TON of them all over the place because i cant seem to keep track of where i leave them... and dkny scents are tantalizing. i love the women's scent, but the men's ones are to. die. for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...