Friday, March 25, 2011

Anthropologie Internship!

<span class=
Washington, D.C.
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
Charlotte, NC
<span class=
<span class=

The other exciting news I had about this summer: I got an internship at Anthropologie!
Each store has a group of interns who help craft the window and store displays. My dream job out of college is to be a Visual Display manager for Anthro (and the interns work under them).
I am so excited to learn new crafting techniques and come back to school with a plethora of interior decorating ideas. I will be helping in the late summer in time for their autumn windows - my favorite season :)

11 comments:

  1. girl, congrats! I have a friend who interned there and loved it! I kind of wish I could live in anthropologie. I've never even bought anything there, but I always spend a wistful half hour wandering around if I'm ever in the mall. can't wait to see what you get to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! congrats! what a wonderful wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's exciting! You know we're going to be expecting lots and lots of pictures.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO exciting!!!! What an amazing opportunity. :)

    Congratulations, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. you are mega lucky, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! that is soooo awesome! congrats lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats Lauren! that is such a cool job. I've always admired the window displays at that store and now you get to be part of them. You'll be perfect for it with your amazing decor abilities. And if this is your dream job, then this internship will be great step up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOO SOO excited for you lauren! this is the perfect job for you :) i never leave anthro w/out feeling inspired. it's a visual feast for the eyes. can't wait to hear all about your learnings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! That is so awesome!! Congratulations! Anthropologie always has the BEST store sets... I'm super jealous! :)
    Enjoy every minute and best of luck!!

    -Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, congrats! That sounds so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...