Monday, April 4, 2011

Mixtape Monday: British Blokes

Lately I have been really into Two Door Cinema Club - an energetic indie British boy band. Their sound reminds me a lot of their contemporaries, like Foals, Bombay Bicycle Club and Friendly Fires. They all have a unifying sound that combines classic indie Brit rock and a hint of electronic backbeats. They all happen to be attractive and have lovely accents as well...

1. What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
2. Skeleton Boy - Friendly Fires
3. Miami - Foals
4. Always Like This - Bombay Bicycle Club
5. Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
6. Black Gold - Foals
7. Signs - Bloc Party
8. Total Life Forever - Foals
9. How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep - Bombay Bicycle Club
10. Like Swimming - Foals
11. Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
12. I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
13. Balloons - Foals


2 comments:

  1. i havent heard of any of these bands! i will definitely check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I don't know like any of these songs? But I listened to the one you posted! Made me feel like it was summer, love it. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...