Wednesday, April 27, 2011

OBX

Fences
Sand Dunes
Waves
With finals approaching and the nasty weather outside, I am daydreaming of summer. Every other year my family goes to the Outer Banks in North Carolina for Thanksgiving. I love taking walks on the beach in the winter because it looks exactly the same as it does in the summer, but there are no people. It is very serene and peaceful....and I am in need of that state of mind right now.
OBX
Horse Shoe Crab
Sea Wheat
Sea Monster
Heart
Ocean
Seashell
Modern Sculptures in the Sand
The Water
Wheat
Sand Patterns
Ocean Flora
Shells
**Check out this interview I did with The Charlestonista! Thanks Kristen!

6 comments:

  1. these pictures are so lovely. some of my friends went to the obx for their honeymoon in oct. -- it looked so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Like for real, your pictures have inspired me to get a good camera haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousins always go to OBX and now I know why. These photos are beautiful and tranquil, I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you take great pics! I need a good camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED to be in this state of mind! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures :)
    hearts, laura♥
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a NC native, the OBX is my FAVORITE place to go to find solace... what beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...