Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pride and Prejudice

pride & prejudice

Chatsworth House
Orgullo y Prejuicio

I just saw my school's production of Pride and Prejudice and was delightfully surprised. Being a huge fan of the book and movie already, I was relieved that the theatrical adaptation was completely different and all its own. Each of the actors made their characters, rather than imitate the movie. After seeing it, though, it immediately made me want to watch the movie adaptation, which is one of the most aesthetically pleasing movies you could ever watch.
So lovely.

2 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to watch this movie! I've heard so many wonderful things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to watch the BBC version of P&P!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...