Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Midnight in Paris

Moulin Rouge!
Carousel
Sacre Coeur

If you have not seen Midnight in Paris yet, you must! It is the most enchanting film I have seen all year. If you, like me, feel as though you were born in the wrong era and should be living sometime in the past without any knowledge of the future, then you should definitely see this. There are so many allusions and interactions with Parisian artists and writers of the golden ages. I was smiling the whole time while I was watching it and it reminded me of my trip to Paris in the summer of 2006.
Above, I re-imaged some of the photos I took, because they were shot with a crappy digital camera.
Tour de Eiffel

5 comments:

  1. i LOVED midnight in paris, too! such a charming movie, and i felt like college really paid off because i caught nearly all of the literary and historical references!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the movie too! I had a smile on my face the whole time and when it was over, I said, "that was silly!" but in a good way. It was definitely charming and one of my favorite Woody Allen films of late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERYONE is telling me to go see this! must find a theatre soon soon soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to actually get my butt in gear and see the movie! It will be a hassle convincing my husband, but I just gots to see it!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love loved Midnight in Paris!! I'll be back in Atlanta in about 10 days. I hope you'll be in town so we can get together and talk travel and cameras!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...