Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tarifa, Spain: Day 21

Tarifa, SpainTarifa, Spain
Tarifa, SpainWall Art
Church in Tarifa
Tarifa, Spain
Tarifa, Spain
Wildflowers
Tarifa, Spain
Tarifa, Spain
DSC_0183
LaundryTarifa, SpainTarifa, SpainTarifa, SpainTarifa, Spain
Tarifa, Spain
Old Wall
Tarifa, Spain
Tarifa, Spain

Day 21
Today we took a day trip to Tarifa, Spain, it’s only a 45 minute ferry ride. It was neat to be in on another continent for just a few hours. Because it was a Wednesday and in the middle of the day, it was a very chill and quiet place. It was sort of nice to escape the crowdedness and hagglers of Tangier for the day.
We walked around and shopped a little. I got this silver and amber ring that I wore out of the store - a true sign I love it. Then we stopped for some yummy tapas for lunch.
From 2-4, it was siesta time, when all the shops close, so we decided to go to the beach. I still cant get over the colors of the Mediterranean.
Walked around some more and had some crepes.
Relaxing day well spent, soaking in the sun (I did get a little burnt).
Espana!

3 comments:

  1. Lauren, the photos you've been taking are spectacular. I am seriously astounded at how magnificent everything looks! It's like taking pages from a travel book--a very awesometastic scrapbook, that is! Thanks soo much for sharing them.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are brilliant, the architecture is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tangier, Tarifa, the desert...this all sounds like my favorite book The Alchemist. I cannot wait to take that journey! Thank you so much for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...