Thursday, August 25, 2011

Anthropologie Internship Portfolio

Anthro
Anthro
Anthro
Anthro
AnthroAnthro
Anthro
Anthro
I just turned in my portfolio for my internship at Anthropologie and listed it as a reference on my resume, so my work there feels finished. It was a wonderful opportunity - I learned so much about construction and inspiration behind all these displays and worked with some really sweet and creative people. Above are some pictures of the displays I helped work on while I was there.

6 comments:

  1. All of the displays are beautiful! I love that impressionistic shredded... jersey? So creative. It looks like it was a wonderful opportunity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that's awesome. anthro has the best displays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, the displays are impressive! Love the dyed fringes. Nice work:)
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so lucky! that's such a fun internship. very beautiful displays, I imagine you learned so much.

    hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't even know anthropologie had internships, but your displays look awesome! what an awesome experience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. come decorate my apartment?! such a neat opportunity. I really loved the fringe-y business.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...