Friday, August 5, 2011

DIY: Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art

Toilet Paper Roll ArtToilet Paper Roll Art
This weekend I leave you with this super easy and practically free DIY project:

It's about that time of year where college kids, myself included, are thinking about how to decorate their rooms. I used this Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art for my dorm room the past two years and received lots of compliments on it.
All you need to do is collect lots of toilet and paper towel rolls, crush them and cut them into little rings. Make up your own arrangements of how you want them to flow. You can glue or staple them together where they touch on the outside (I stapled - it's immediate and less messy). My mom made an arrangement of these too, for our house, and painted them different colors that matched that room. I just left mine natural.
Easy peasy lemon squeazy!
Toilet Paper Roll Art

7 comments:

  1. this is so easy to do, i feel like i've seen it in a crafts book before. ideal for broke college students :p

    http://hiimsaratee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually kind of amazingly nice! The best thing I've ever seen made of toilet paper rolls!

    I love your sweet blog name because it brings a smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I saw this title, I thought, where is the toilet paper roll art? WHERE? I must be blind! GAH! It looks tooo good to be just toilet paper rolls!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh are you serious?! that is soooo cute! love love love! goes perfectly with the pattern on your bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I'd never guess that it was made from toilet paper rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good idea and I love that comforter!

    I'm really glad I came across your blog (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...