Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Peanut Butter Energy Bites

PB Balls
Between my internship and job, I am barely at home anymore and have to endure long Atlanta rush hours. I am always starving by 4 but am usually stuck in a car or at work, so I decided to make these simple, no - bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites. Just one really fills you up with enough protein and fiber to make it till dinner. Especially in the summer, I love when recipies do not have to use an oven or stove (the kitchen gets too hot).

The recipe calls for Craisisns but I used dried dates too.

5 comments:

  1. !!!!! are these for real?! i think this is about to be my #1 favorite food! have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so delish! I love that they're no-bake and full of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally looking for a quick bite that is packed with protein! Thanks for sharing, Lauren!
    ♥ laurathe blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Anything with pb in it and I'm in and I could definitely use that energy boost when school starts up in September again. Thanks for the tip off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those look awesome! What a great idea for an easy snack!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...