Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stop- Motion: Sahara Desert

I devoted a whole stop-motion video to the Sahara Desert, apart from my other Morocco video. It was such an awesome experience, it deserved it's own attention. I also tried some new effects on this one and am pleased with the way it turned out :) Watch it in a larger format and in HD here.

Song: Quitter's Raga by Gold Panda

Also, one of my photos from the Sahara has made it into the semi-final round for Travel + Leisure's Adventure photo contest. It's now up to the public to decide the winner - I would so appreciate the votes :)

4 comments:

  1. i'm very much into traveling, and after seeing your photos and videos of morocco it is definitely at the top of my list. i really appreciate you opening my eyes to such a beautiful place.

    www.hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most wonderful videos. Seeing and hearing the desert through your eyes is an amazing experience.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an insanely beautiful place. The kaleidoscope effect is pretty cool-- it really echoes the patterns on the Moroccan pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your video is so so beautiful lauren! it perfectly captures the feeling of the sahara. i voted for your picture as well-- good lucK!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...