Friday, September 2, 2011

Edamame Hummus

Edamame Hummus
I melded my love for Edamame beans and hummus into one and made, of course, Edamame Hummus. Crunchy, creamy and salty - it's too good and easy not to try.

Edamame Hummus
1 1/2 cups cooked and shelled edamame beans
15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon soy
2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil

Put all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.
Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. I've never thought to make edamame into hummus! How ingenious! A definite must-try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa. this is literally 2 of my favorite foods melded into one, thanks for the ingenious recipe!!

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a bunch of edemame so I can't wait to make this! Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...