Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Space

DeskPainted ChestChandelierFresh Flowers
Clothes
Ghost Chair
BedNew Desk
Fireplace
Collage
Bed
Shelves"Closet"Room
Desk
After weeks of waiting for my knock-off Louis XIV Ghost Chair, my room is now complete.
This year I live in a 100 year old house with some of my closest friends in college. Since I took one of the rooms downstairs, which used to be a dining or living room, my space came compete with a chandelier and a fireplace (which is unfortunately boarded up). The walls were a neutral greenish-gray color, which luckily went with my existing bedspread.
Over the summer, I scored my chest of drawers for $25, then repainted it pale pink high gloss and replaced the knobs.
If you have any questions if where I purchased/how I made things - feel free to ask!

11 comments:

  1. OMG. How beautiful! I'm so jealous of all that house's character! I was certainly not living in such style when I was in college...and not even now! I will certainly be stealing some of your ideas soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is so pretty! Great find on the ghost chair- I've always wanted one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Your space is so chic and neat and organized. I love the chandelier-- so elegant! You've got such a great eye.
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your place is amazing! Love that it used to be a dining/living room and your ghost chair!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fantastic space! i would love to know where you got ...

    your bedding
    desk
    ghost chair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room is perfect! I love the idea of having racks instead of a closet!

    http://loursetlerenard.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chandelier really makes the room, but I love how you decorated it as well. That ghost chair was a good investment! And the collage is well done, organized clutter. It has the effect of being random, but actually fits quite well together. I want you to decorate my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lexie! thanks for your comment! I got my...
    bedspread at urban outfitters, desk at world market and chair on amazon.com at lexington modern

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you decorated everything & the chandelier and chair are gorgeous. Such a great space!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! One question: are the flowers real or fake?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...