Thursday, October 13, 2011

Duke in the Fall

Duke in the Fall
Duke in the Fall
Duke in the Fall
Duke in the Fall
One of my best friends from high school visited me last weekend to see Charleston and the play I was in. I haven't made it to all my friend's colleges, but I went to see her beautiful campus at Duke twice over the past few years. The first time I went was in the fall, and it was such a nice change from Charleston. The weather was brisk, the leaves were at their peak, and the architecture made me feel like I was at Oxford. These are some pictures I took with my old point and shoot, but I think they still capture the vibrancy and fun memories from that weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Great post. I really like your blog.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!
    http://jadoreleclassics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were taken with your point 'n shoot!? Not a polorizer? Yet the sky is still that blue. I really must visit NC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have to most amazing pictures.
    gorgeous.

    kaitlin xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...