Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Werewolf Cupcakes

Werewolf Cupcakes
Werewolf Cupcakes
Werewolf Cupcakes
With Halloween in less than 2 weeks, I am cramming in some festive treat and decorating ideas that I want to make - as well as construct my costume. I am in love with my Hello, Cupcake books and made these scary werewolf cupcakes from one last year. (Here is a detailed tutorial on how to make these, they are a bit time consuming, but impressive nonetheless)

What and tricks and treats are you whipping up for Halloween this year?

9 comments:

  1. Lauren, oh wow. These are amazing! and yours look even better! I wish I had a reason to bake for Halloween. :) Last year I made so many treats for a bake sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing, they're so realistic! you've reminded me to look for some halloween baking ideas, they have to be easy though hahah!

    beth xo
    ramz and the flock

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these look so cool! I bet they required a lot of work just to decorate. I love all of these fancy Halloween treats. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job! They look tough to make, but so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, those literally scared me for a second when the page first popped up! Amazing!! You are so talented!

    Love your blog & all of your pics. We're now following. We'd love for you to visit our blog & do the same if you'd like!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are seriously fabulous. They must have taken you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh boy, are these not the most amazingly ferocious cupcakes I've ever seen!! Fabulous!!
    x
    redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are hilarious! I love Hello, Cupcake! I got the book last year and have only used the recipes at the back, but haven't taken the time to follow one of these fun tutorials. Yours turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...