Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dias de los Muertos

<span class=
November 1 & 2 are officially Mexico's Day(s) of the Dead, or dias de los muertos. I've been saving lots of inspiration for my sugar skull folk art costume on my Pinterest (there's so much!)
This weekend, I got mixed reactions of recognitions of what I was, but mostly people knew what I was attempting to be and loved it! I usually don't wear costumes twice, but I do think I want to try this one out again, there are to many variations not to.
(above is pictures of us before going out, being silly, serious and scary)

6 comments:

  1. I totally wanted to do this look, but I don't have the painting skills or the steady hand! You look amazing. I love the rose hairpiece!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I've never seen anyone do this costume before and you pulled it off amazingly. It's definitely more unique than all the girls dressed as Black Swan over Halloween haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup looks amazing! I'm impressed with your skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great costume!! the makeup is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the makeup! The rose headpiece is fabulous. I'd think I'd want to wear it every day, not just on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so creative!! the makeup looks incredible lauren!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...