Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Fences
Wheat
These pictures and video are memories of last Thanksgiving at the Outer Banks. This year we will be going to Alabama to be with my mom's side of the family.
The holiday is a great time to reflect on things you are grateful for, that being said I think I am actually going to write out a list of things I am grateful for, instead of saying I'll "remember it," that way I can read it frequently, stay grounded, and remind myself not to take everything for granted.
I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving- filled with turkey, delicious side items and gratitude!

4 comments:

  1. you're so sweet! happy thanksgiving to you too C: i'm sure you'll be making some incredibly delicious/creative dishes as usual

    hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these images are exactly the opposite of how I picture Thanksgiving, but beautiful nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you have a very happy Thanksgiving, too, with extra pie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy thanksgiving dear, I hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...