Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday To-Do List

(I love this adorable and vibrant Kate Spade ad)

Here it goes, my Holiday to do list:
  • watch: The Holiday, Elf, Bridget Jones' Diary, claymation Christmas movies, Love, Actually
  • drive around town admiring Christmas lights with friends, while drinking hot chocolate with the windows down and seat warmers on
  • decorate the fireplace mantle in my room with shelfcicles
  • remember to take pictures of my last Christmas in Charleston
  • listen to Christmas music non-stop
  • make gingerbread cookies
  • take long walks at home, also admiring more Christmas lights
  • paint my nails with glitter
  • buy/make presents for family and friends
  • plan and start making the decorations for this year's Christmas party
  • enjoy the season and remember it's true meaning
What is on your Holiday to-do list?

2 comments:

  1. i seriously adore kate spade's live colorfully campaign. i relate so much, because that's pretty much what my house/wardrobe/life is like haha :). i still need to watch my holiday movies too, bake some christmas cookies, & spike some eggnog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...