Monday, December 5, 2011

Mixtape Mondays: Christmas Mix Vol.2

1989
me, circa 1989

Christmastime is here:

1. You'll Never Find My Christmas - Bishop Allen (Very Vampire Weekend-ish)
2. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Dean Martin
3. Now At Last - Feist (Never labeled as Holiday music, but to me it sounds Christmas-y)
4. Christmastime is Here - A Charlie Brown Christmas
5. Men of Snow - Ingrid Michaelson
6. Silent Night - Priscilla Ahn (Gorgeous and majestic)
7. Winter Storm - Joshua James
8. Silver Bells - She & Him
9. Perfect Gift - Natalie Hemby
10. Winter '05 - Ra Ra Riot
11. Sister Winter - Sufjan Stevens

1 comment:

  1. always looking for more alterna-holiday music. thanks! and I LOVE bishop allen... cannot believe I don't have that song. I thought I had the whole discography!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...