Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mixtape Mondays: Christmas Mix Vol.3

Mantle
Of course I didn't get to decorate my mantle until the week before I left for home. A string of colored lights, a stocking and elf on a shelf were the extent of my decorating, but a crackling wooden wick candle that permeated the air with a hint of Christmas pine was all I needed to convince myself that Christmas was here, amongst finals, and I was going home soon.

Here are some tunes I listened to on the way home:
1. Just Like Christmas - Low
2. The Christmas Waltz - She & Him
3. Sleigh Ride - Ella Fitzgerald
4. Don't Shoot me Santa - The Killers
5. December - Norah Jones
6. Tracks in the Snow - The Civil Wars
7. Once in Royal David's City - Sufjan Stevens
8. All That I Want - The Weepies
9. Christmas - Leona Naess
10. Blue Christmas - Nicole Atkins
Mantle

4 comments:

  1. YAY. this reminds me of the OC Christmas mix which is my go-to during the holidays :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I always try to fake myself out with the pine-scented candle, too. It works pretty well! Wonderful playlist as always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...