Christmastime doesn't last long enough, especially in Charleston, I blink and the holiday has already melted and evaporated faster, much like the South's snow, it practically melts before it hits the ground.
Christmas is 4 days away and I still have a Lumberjack-themed Christmas Party to throw and presents to buy, but I enjoy Christmas all the way through the New Year's (and then some, until someone tells me to turn off the music).
Here's to one last (?) Christmas playlist:
1. Christmastime is Here - Meaghan Smith
2. The Hat - Ingrid Michaelson
3. Little Saint Nick - She & Him
4. Christmas Must Be Tonight - Bahamas
5. Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith
6. Star of Wonder - Sufjan Stevens
7. The Christmas Song - Catherine Feeny
8. Woe Be - Feist
9. Get Down for the Holidays - Jenny O
10. No Christmas for Me - Zee Avi
11. Let it Snow - A Fine Frenzy
(These pictures are of Marion Square in Charleston, we wanted a study break so we frolicked about in the Christmas lights)