Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sushi Pizza in Nashville

Sushi Pizza
This time last weekend I was just getting back from a quick trip to Nashville. It is #2 on my places to move to after college. We were only there for 2 days but we packed a lot in.
Highlights included:
  • Sushi Pizza from PM's (Last time we were in Nashville 3 years ago, I had this same exact meal, the only problem was we couldn't remember the name of the restaurant, and spent some well worth time looking for it. Once we found it we rewarded ourselves with the Sushi Pizza which is basically a deconstructed roll with salmon, crab, spicy mayo, avocados, cheese- the works - and is broiled in an oven. If I had to choose, it would be my last meal.)
  • Wandering around the hipster Hillsboro area and grabbing some Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream at Hot and Cold - flavors we had: Goat Cheese with Cognac Figs, Black Forrest and Black Coffee. They rocked my world
  • Checking out the Christmas lights at the Grand Ole Opry
  • We also went into historical Franklin, visited The Factory and walked up and down the adorable shops and Antique malls in the center of town. We had a delicious and filling lunch at Franklin Mercantile - so fresh and spring-like inside.
Also thanks to Lexie and Chelsea for giving me ideas of things to do/see/eat in Nashville!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like such a fun trip, and i've never had sushi pizza but i would definitely love to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Nashville fun? I have never had the chance to explore much but I always fly there when I visit my parents in Alabama. You've encouraged me to hang around a little longer next time I am home.

    I'm not going to lie, sushi pizza sounds mildly disgusting. I can't knock it until I try it though! I'm glad you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fig and goat cheese sounds like and interesting combo. I want to try it! I love me some figs.

    I never would have thought about visiting Nashville, but your trip sounds so fun! One more place to add to my destination list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...