Wednesday, February 1, 2012

73 Degrees

blossoms
blossoms
blossoms
73 degrees outside, though it feels much warmer. The weather has tricked the trees into blossoming early, and though I thought an evil freeze might come to knock off all the flowers, I believe the warm weather is here to stay. I am thinking I should appreciate it because hopefully this time next year I will be living in Chicago, away from 73 degree winter days.
I am looking forward to the future, but am missing Charleston already...
Isn't this tree gorgeous? I marvel at it in our backyard when doing the dishes.
blossoms
blossoms
blossoms
blossoms

5 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with magnolia trees! Luckily they still bloom in IL, although the risk of a spring freeze kill is definitely too high for my liking :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE these magnolia trees! there were some on my campus and i took pictures of them every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful, especially in the wintertime! to answer your question, hopefully I'll be back in peru January 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so, so beautiful! What a sight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to much to live in a place that doesn't turn absolutely frigid in the winter and inspire hibernation! Charleston is one of the places I'd love to move it, if only I could find a job to justify the relocation :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...