Thursday, April 12, 2012

5 Spring Beauty Essentials

spring beauty
(left to right)

Cucumber Infused Water
A simple, but important part of any beauty routine. Especially with being in a show right now, I am trying my hardest to stay hydrated - and flavoring my water is an easy way to do that. I think I want to try infusing mint and lime with my water soon...

Essie Shine of the Times Nail Polish
I love this iridescent top coat - it goes over any color and transforms it completely. It's pretty and subtle for spring.

Eos Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
As the temperatures rise, I am looking for more ways to stay cool and the menthol in this balm is refreshing and soothing on my lips. I put it on every night. Plus, the shape is just so aesthetically pleasing.

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti
I am a sucker for orange and coral lipsticks and I love this formula in particular because its not too drying but not too sticky. It's the Goldilocks of lip stick.

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 35
Rain or shine, I use this every day under my makeup. It's a non-greasy formula and lightweight - perfect for sensitive or oily skin! I want to do all I can now in my 20's to prevent wrinkles, sunspots and moles when I am older- and stay skin cancer free!

(I challenge you to embrace your pale skin or your dark skin or your curly hair or your straight hair. Work with what you are given, not against it.)

5 comments:

  1. the cucumber water is such a great tip.love the lip butter and the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo that nail polish looks awesome - i'll have to go hunt it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cucumber water is a great way to stay hydrated! I load up on herbal teas during winter, but in the summer you need something cooler to stay refreshed so thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been slicing up lemons for my water and bought a huge jug to keep in my fridge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...