Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Middleton Place

Middleton Place
Middleton Place
Middleton Place
Middleton Place
This weekend my parents were in town to see my play, Letters to Sala. For the last 4 years, we have been talking about seeing Middleton Place, an old southern plantation 45 minutes from downtown, and finally we visited.
We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather to accompany our trip. From the never ending gardens, trails and marshland to the colorful livestock, it's easy to see why this is such a sought after Charleston locale.

Plus, certain moments made me feel like I was in Pride and Prejudice...
Middleton Place
Middleton Place
Middleton Place
Middleton Place

4 comments:

  1. The second photo looks so idyllic! I've always wanted to visit an old plantation and that one looks gorgeous. Even all of the farm animals are picturesque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo beautiful! i totally regret not driving to an old plantation home while I was living in the south :) i love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Definitely Jane Austen-esque. Love the swans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...