Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Postcards from Italy


I am so behind on magazines, I am just now reading my July '11 issue of InStyle, which contained this gorgeous editorial starring Clemence Posey modeling 50's style clothing while basking around Portofino, a town along the Italian Rivera.
(which reminds me so much of this music video)
I've been on an Italian high as of lately - looking through photos from my trip there after graduating high school, listening to the Beirut Pandora station (though I guess they sound more French or Baltic), watching Italian films on Netflix, and of course, treating myself to a prosciutto provolone pinwheel from Traders.

1 comment:

  1. wow this is an amazing editorial.love it.soooooo italiano!and clemence is always so stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...