Monday, May 21, 2012

Mixtape Monday: Feel It All Around

The Lake
(A picture off my Diana F+ roll, the lake last summer)

Summer has set in finally as I am about to compose my summer to-do list (mainly places I want to eat and see before I leave Charleston).
Here is a summery playlist to welcome you into the season (lots of songs from new albums I just got):

1. Hollywood - RAC feat. Penguin Prison (super catchy and easy going)
2. The Keepers - Santigold (her new album is amazing, get it now)
3. Warrior - Mark Foster + A-Track + Kimbra (I think Kimbra is on the verge of becoming huge in the US)
4. Eyes Wide Open - Gotye (Making Mirrors has a lot of range and genres, kinda disconnected, but I am still really into it)
5. Say Goodbye - Norah Jones (a favorite since 5th grade never fails to impress me - her new album is a departure from her normal sound, in a good way)
6. Eyes Be Closed  - Washed Out (Just saw them live last week - super talented and passionate)
7. Soon, My Friend - M83
8. Think Too Much - Paul Simon
9. Sweetheart - M. Ward (another fantastic new album)
10. Myth - Beach House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...