Friday, May 18, 2012

NOLA: Masquerade

masks masks masks masks
Because New Orleanians celebrate Mardi Gras all year long (practically - or maybe just the tourists who visit do), mask shops are set up all over town. Our favorite one, where we spent a good long while at, was Maskarade. The owner let us try on all sorts of masks ranging from frilly and French to leather phantom-esque ones to cute, furry animal disguises. In the midst of all the fun and changing of characters, I managed to capture a few moments. 

I am determined that one day I WILL attend a masquerade ball. 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! You make for a beautiful graduate. Where is that lovely dress from? I know you will only continue to be stunningly chic, creative, and thoughtful in whatever you're up to next year!

    After seeing "Phantom of the Opera" too many times and pretending I live in the film "Marie Antoinette," I am dying to attend a masked ball too! Especially wearing those! We should throw one together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...