Monday, July 9, 2012

Mixtape Monday: Ocean City Girl

Folly
A day at Folly Beach with my parents

I like my playlists to be like a workout - start with high energy and gradually cool down and mellow out. In that format, here is a playlist of what I have been listening to this summer and why:

1. All Summer - Kid Cudi, Best Coast and Rostam (I love each of these artists and love that they collaborated on this song for Converse)
2. Ok Pal  - M83 (I never tire of listening to this album, this track is super 80's)
3. I Am the Lion King (St. Luica Remix) - PAPA (Been really loving St. Luica this summer, they did a great job remixing this song to where you cant even tell it's a remix)
4. Body of Work - The Mynabirds (Super catchy, I need to get their album)
5. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen (My go-to jukebox request)
6. Don't Leave Me Now (Ne Me Quitte Pas) - Regina Spektor (I am loving her new album, this is a standout track from it)
7. Dominican Fade - Battles (festive and Latin)
8. Echo of Love - CSS
9. A Walk - Tycho (so atmospheric and chill)
10. Ocean City Girl - Ivy (perfect driving-over-the-Ravenel-Bridge song)

2 comments:

  1. Mynabirds definitely get me going, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer mixes! Good one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...