Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Pins {Pinterest}

I have had my Pinterest for over a year now, and have still not grown tired it. It's undeniably become respectable social media outlet and a pop culture phenomenon. 
I have many a boards, and want to share them with you, so I think I am going to seasonally feature my favorite pins. First up, summer pins - an inspiration board of beachy and colorful images and recipes that are synonymous with what I think summer is.
{pin it / source} // {pin it / source}                     

Summer Salad                                                               Wine Slush
 {pin it / source}                                                          {pin it / source}
  
Strawberry Margarita Popsicles                           ......................................................
 {pin it / source}                                                          {pin it / source}

 {pin it / source}                                               {pin it / source}

Fresh Strawberry Coconut Margaritas

DSC_1179
Shrimp and Pesto Pizza with Goat Cheese                      Sweet Corn + Roasted Jalapeno Hummus
 {pin it / source}                                                          {pin it / source}


Happy Pinning!

3 comments:

  1. That first oil painting is amazing! I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures just awesome!

    Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pin pictures, especially the coral? (so ethereal) and the summer salad. Pinterest is so useful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...