Monday, August 6, 2012

Mixtape Monday: Poolside

pool pool
I always underestimate how much I love pools, until I am near/in one. They are as refreshing as a tall glass of iced limeade. Cold, chlorine water and an aqua-teal painted well, nothing can be more perfect in the hot sweltering summer. Poolside music is a must and MUST be upbeat, energetic and summery. Here are my picks:

1. Before the Dive - St. Lucia (I cant wait to hear more from this artist, his debut LP is the perfect synthetic/80's summer sound)
2. Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds (Her latest album is super fun and catchy)
3. Kim & Jessie - M83
4. All Eyes On You -St. Lucia
5. Bright Whites - Kishi Bashi
6. So Near - Jack Penate
7. How to Be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds
8. Sense - Amanda Mair
9. No Pressure - Secret Cities
10. Walkability - Way Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...