Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Quick Lunches {Spicy Tuna Salad and Sandwich Thin Pizza}

spicy tuna
It's back to school for some of us, and back to the normal grind for many more. I value my sleep so much that I try and make my lunch for work the next day the night before. Here are two easy lunch recipes - one for on the go, and one for at home.

Spicy Tuna Salad  >> ON THE GO>>
Mix together 1- 6oz can tuna packed in water and drained with a heaping tablespoon light mayo and Sriracha hot sauce to your tasting. Pack along with crackers.
.
personal pizza
Sandwich Thin Pizza  >>EAT AT HOME>>
Preheat broiler. Spread 1 tablespoon of red pizza /pasta sauce on each half of a sandwich thin. Sprinkle with whatever cheeses or toppings you like. Broil on baking sheet until cheese is melted and edges are crispy.
(Toppings I love together: corn, ham and cheddar cheese)

No time to cook? Check out Annie Chun's Udon Soup at Trader Joes
It's a great comfort food and easy to transport.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! These both look delicious. I'm always on the look-out for easy fast lunches. It's seriously my least favorite meal of the day and I get in a rut so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always get the sandwich thins for my sandwiches. i'd never thought to make a mini pizza-- it's such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...