Saturday, September 15, 2012

Autumn Pins {Pinterest}

It's a safe bet that Autumn is a favorite season of most people. I think it's the pumpkin-flavored everything, Halloween, Cosby thrifted-sweaters, and cooler weather that has something to do with it. 
Now that I am in Georgia, I am hoping for a real Fall - with colored leaves and all. In Charleston you would get evergreen Palmetto trees in place of changing trees (read: I LOVE palm trees, making this a tough choice of which is more awesome, though I think fall leaves would win).

More on my love letter to Fall later... here are some Autumn pins from my Pinterest board.
I want to live in all of these images.

{pin it / source} // {pin it / source}
Roasted Butternut and Sweet Potato Whole Wheat Lasagna
Ginger Ale/Cider/Bourbon                                       Caramel Apple Bites
{pin it / source}                                                      {pin it / source}

                      ................                                   Pumpkin Risotto with Seared Scallops
{pin it / source}                                                {pin it / source}

Pumpkin S'mores Cake

 White Chicken Chili                                                            ..................
{pin it / source}                                                                    {pin it

                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Incredible pins! Fall is my favorite season, just because of all of these nice things. And these pictures make me almost miss the cool fall air back in Scandinavia :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...