Monday, September 17, 2012

Mixtape Monday: Good Morning Scarecrow

Crafted Fall Leaves
Prepare yourself for many - a - Fall related posts and playlists in the next few months, as it is THE BEST time of the year. 

Here are some past posts:
.
.
.
.
.
.
I put together two mixtapes last fall as well, consisting of folksy, happy-warm hearted tunes (see here and here). And to kick off Autumn 2012, here is a playlist and 8track:

1. You Must Be Out Of Your Mind - The Magnetic Fields (such clever lyrics and the music reminds me of Fleetwood Mac)
2. Leftovers - Johnny Flynn (If you like Mumford and Sons, you will love this guy, plus he's easy on the eyes.)
3. Amsterdam - Imagine Dragons (This is a new track from a band who I think will be really big.)
4. Blood Brothers - Ingrid Michaelson
5. Freckles - Shel (This song is adorable and I love the country twang, they remind of the Dixie Chicks.)
6. Junk Queen - Catherine Feeny
7. Man on Fire - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (I don't think a Fall playlist would be complete without them)
8. Dear Chicago - Ryan Adams
9. Good Morning Scarecrow - Seabear (A song that reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are)
10. A Shot to The Stars - Whitley
11. From Finner - Of Monsters and Men (a great band hailing from Iceland)

Take a listen here:

2 comments:

  1. i have to agree with your below statement about palm trees vs. fall trees :) french onion soup is my absolute FAVORITE and you had me at beer bread croutons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those handmade leaves are adorable!!! thanks for stopping by my blog earlier -- i'd love to follow each other if you want ;)

    xxo!

    www.richlittle-poorgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...