Monday, September 24, 2012

Mixtape Monday: Let it Fall

Owen Glidersleeve image via elephantine
.

And here, another Autumn-themed playlist:

1. Wooden Teeth - Seabear (very folksy)
2. People Got A Lotta Nerve - Neko Case (I always find her songs fit for Fall, love the catchy hook on this song too)
3. Dirty Paws - Of Monsters and Men (dramatic)
4. Keep Me - Lucy Schwartz (currently my favorite song, it's so lovely)
5. My Only Offer - Mates of State
6. Black Crow - Angus and Julia Stone
7. Never Coming Back Again - Fleetwood Mac (perfect for an Autumn drive in the mountains)
8. Sally - Johnny Flynn (These lyrics are great "I'm a fox and you're a burrow")
9. Acid Tongue - Jenny Lewis
10. Slowness - Calexico (I need more of their music, I love the country-vibe they have)
11. The Darkest Side - The Middle East
12. Atlas - Fanfarlo

Listen here:

1 comment:

  1. yes! finally fall :) perfect time for folksy music with a country edge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...