Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mixtape Monday: Fallin'

fall fall fall fall
pictures from evening walks around my neighborhood

I am so behind on posts - and I have so many Autumn-related ones to share with you all.

In the meantime, here is a fall playlist. Folksy and beautiful to match the season.

1. Birmingham - Shovels and Rope (sounds like a southern Jenny Lewis)
2. Fallin' - Connie Francis (song from the amazing fall Target commercial)
3. Dream Song - Benjamin Gibbard (so excited about this debut solo cd from Death Cab for Cutie's frontman)
4. Featherstone - The Paper Kites
5. Skeletons (Acoustic) - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I almost love the acoustic versions of their songs better than their energized, punk originals.)
6. Bowspirit - Balmorhea (beautiful instrumental number)
7. I Know You Care - Ellie Goulding (maybe my favorite off her new album)
8. Dance of the Gray Whales - A Fine Frenzy (very ethereal, and storybook-like)
9. Winter Seeds - Freelance Whales
10. Now Is The Start - A Fine Frenzy
11. Little Shadow (Acoustic) - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
12. Aeolus - Freelance Whales

Listen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...