Sunday, October 14, 2012

San Francisco {Day 4}

sf
These books light up at night
golden gate
Golden Gate at sunset
alcatraz
view from Alcatraz

Our last full day spent in San Fran, was a jam-packed one. We started the day by strolling around North Beach and Chinatown again, with of course having dim sum for lunch.
Then we made sure to catch the boat for Alcaraz. I thought visiting an abandoned prison would be cheesy, but the guided tour was actually very cool - I highly recommend going. It's equally sinister and entertaining. Plus it's a beautiful view from the island, looking on to the city.
Watched the sunset across from the Golden Gate bridge, with cheeses and wine in tow. Magnificent.
Topped off the night with a delicious Greek meal at Mezes in the Marina district (which I wish I could have seen more of).
sf sf sf family sf sf
amazing street art everywhere
sfsf
sf sf
sunset

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to San Fran, but it is definitely on my list of places to go! Cute blog!

    Peony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...