Thursday, November 29, 2012

Leigh Ellexson

Untitled Untitled Untitled 
I've been a fan of Leigh Ellexson's work for a few years now, since back when she was in high school (doesn't it make you feel inadequate for your age when someone younger is just so much cooler than you?).
This girl rocks.
I love her unique eye for double exposures, composition, and framing. Her photographs are enchanting and fully capture the mood/season in which they are taken. And, so many of her images have been my desktop picture because of their balanced and serene quality.
She's absolutely inspired my own photography, and I can't wait to see what she does next.

For more lovely images, check out her:
Facebook | Tumblr | Flickr
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Also, check out her Youtube! This video is a personal favorite of mine, and made me want to start making stop-motions. WATCH IN HD!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing her work! I really love her photography - the double exposures gives her work such a dream-like quality. The third to last photo is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...