Monday, November 12, 2012

Mixtape Monday: Mountain Sounds

fall fall fall 
I have been very pleased that the changing leaves have stayed on the trees for so long, much longer than I could have even hoped for, even with all the rain and wind we have been experiencing. 
I wanted to pair some pictures I took from this Fall - taken in the North Georgia mountains, the foothills of the Appalachian trail - with the last Autumn-themed playlist of the season. 
I hope you have been enjoying Fall as much as I have. 

1. Sun It Rises - Fleet Foxes (Quintessential fall folk band)
2. Lord Knows - Dum Dum Girls (this is my favorite song at the moment)
3. A Widow's Toast - Neko Case
3. Three White Horses - Andrew Bird (off his latest Hands of Glory, a "leftovers"album from Break It Yourself )
4. I'll Build You A Fire - Seabear
5. Paperweight - Schuyler Fisk and Joshua Radin
6. Instrumental III - Noah and the Whale
7. If I Needed You - Andrew Bird (also off Hand of Glory, which was perfect for a car trip to the Tennessee Mountains to visit my friend)
8. Pearls on a String - Ryan Adams
9. Wind and Walls - The Tallest Man on Earth 
10. Come Back to Us - Release the Sunbird
11. Down in the Valley - The Head and The Heart

Hear it.

fall fall fall fall

Also - Check out my article on Charleston in the newest issue of La Petite Fashionista Magazine!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...