Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Pins {Pinterest}

{pin it / source} // {pin it / source}

Here are some of my favorite Christmas ideas from Pinterest - everything from party decor to festive spirits and vintage holiday photos. I really do love this site for organizing my party's inspiration pictures and recipes - check out my board for my Lumberjack Christmas Party last year!

Peppermint-Eggnog Punch {pin it / source} // {pin it source}           
{pin it / source}
Pomegranate Vanilla Sangria {pin it / source}
     {pin it / source} // Gingerbread 7 Layer Bars {pin it /source}
Slow Cooker Coconut Hot Chocolate {pin it / source}
// Pomegranate Margaritas {pin it / source}

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, all of the most wonderful things about christmas combined. i am DYING to try that slow cooker coconut hot chocolate! such a beautiful collection of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...