Monday, February 18, 2013

Mixtape Monday: Workout 1.0

I've been collecting a lot of energetic, cardio-friendly music lately and thought it was about time for a high-intensity workout playlist:

1. I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) - Icona Pop (I heard this song on Girls and was immediately hooked - it's T.A.T.U. meets Lady Gaga.)
2. Look at These Hoes - Santigold
3. Push and Shove - No Doubt (The Queen of Abs deserves a spot on any workout mix.)
4. Come Into My Head - Kimbra
5. Take What You Take - Lily Allen
6. Closer - Tegan and Sara (I am obsessed with their latest album - Heartthrob)
7. One - Sky Ferreira
8. Girls - Santigold
9. XR2 - M.I.A.
10. Schei├če - Lady Gaga
11. When You're Around - Frankmusik (samples Alexi Murdoch)
12. Power & Control - Marina and the Diamonds

GO:

There is also an iPhone app for 8tracks - so you can listen to your playlists on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...