Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Day Pins {Pinterest}

{source / pin it}

Here are some Valentine's Day ideas straight from my Pinterest board.
Even as a perpetually single female, I have a soft spot for this commercial holiday. But I guess I love any excuse to celebrate and make themed-crafts and treats.
top: {source / pin it} // {source / pin it}     
bottom: Valentine's Bark {source / pin it} // {source / pin it}

Pinwheel Sugar Cookies
Pink Meringue Cupcakes {source / pin it}  // Cherry Chocolate Kisses {source / pin it}

1 comment:

  1. 1. That Valentine's bark looks DEADLY

    2. Those cupcakes look amazing. If only I could successfully make a meringue :(

    3. Cherry Chocolate Kisses! Yes, something I can actually make that looks amazingly delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...