Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Charleston Lately...

Charleston Charleston Charleston Charleston
I returned to Charleston for a long weekend to visit some friends and bask in the Lowcountry beauty. My sentiments from my last visit were exactly the same, except this time I got to see some of my favorite parts of the city - like the overgrown Unitarian graveyard and the antique homes on lower King St. 
It was a much needed trip - one that made new memories with old friends and reminded me that moving away is what I needed to do, even though it has been difficult at times (my feelings are always torn about this).
I'll hopefully be seeing Charleston again in May, one last time before the move to Chicago (in August).
Charleston

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Charleston and I didn't expect it to look like this. It looks so charming - even with the graveyard.
    I hope to move to Chicago within the next year. Is there any particular reason that you're moving in August?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...