Monday, March 25, 2013

Mixtape Monday: High School Favorites, Pt. 5


1. Rehab - Amy Winehouse (Oh how I loved Amy! And my parents did too, her sound was universal and all around likable. This song was even my dad's ringtone for a while...)

2. Fortress - Pinback (Most of my music came from The O.C. soundtracks, even though I didn't watch the show.)

3. An Honest Mistake - The Bravery

4. The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chili Peppers (always used to warm up to this dance class)

5. Lake Michigan - Rogue Wave

6. Square One - Coldplay (I got this album the summer I got my driver's permit, and always had it in the car.)

7. Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You) - Aqualung

8. Let Go - Frou Frou (off the Garden State Soundtrack, a high school staple)

9. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes (I used to LOVE this sound, I still do, but even more so in high school.)

10. You Are What You Love - Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins (see my love here)

11. Sun, Sun, Sun - The Elected

12. I See You, You See Me - The Magic Numbers (I thought this song was so romantic, I wonder what this band is up to these days...)

13. It's A Hit - Rilo Kiley (see my love here)

Listen to selections from all my High School Favorites mixtapes, I hope it brings you back: 


What were your favorite songs in high school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...