Monday, March 11, 2013

Mixtape Monday: What I am Listening to and Why

1. Fast Challenges - Chad Valley (I need to get more music by this electro-indie pop musician - if you love Washed Out, check him out.)

2. My Number - Foals (Their latest album Holy Fire is so so good.)

3. Falling - Haim (The trio's latest catchy single - I really need them to release their debut album already!)

4.  I'm Not Your Hero - Tegan and Sara (Off their recent album Heartthrob, which is much more upbeat and danceable than their previous albums.)

5. Metal & Dust - London Grammar (I found out about this band from Miss Moss and have been listening to them non-stop - for fans of The XX and Sade.)

6. Love They Say - Tegan and Sara

7. Bad Habit - Foals 

8. Black Roses - Escondido (This song has a Neko Case, Southwestern sound to it.)

9. I Don't Recall - Lavender Diamond (haven't been able to get this out of my head)

10. Here I Am - Adam Green / Binki Shapiro (If you like She & Him and Little Joy, give this summery duo a listen.)

11. California Daze - Peace (The Beatles meets Oasis in the most wonderful way. I am IN LOVE with this song.)

12. Hurry Hurry  - Jessie Baylin (reminds me of springtime)

hear: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...