Monday, April 22, 2013

Mixtape Monday: Workout 2.0

Due to the popularity of my last Workout mixtape, here's an all new one:

1. Sacrilege - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (I'm loving their newest album, Mosquito, it's very reminiscent of their older sound.)
2. Black and Gold - Sam Sparro (a sexy, danceable tune I've loved since high school)
3. Looking Hot - No Doubt
4. Modern Hearts  - The Knocks (feat. St. Lucia)
5. Lies - CHVRCHES (This is my new favorite band, check them out.)
6. Million Dollar Bills - Lorde (for fans of: Santigold and Marina and the Diamonds)
7. Starstruck - Lady Gaga
8. Now is Not the Time - CHVRCHES
9. The Old House is Gone - St. Lucia 
10. Motorway - Little Boots (great for cooling down)
11. Let the Groove Get In  - Justin Timberlake (20/20 is UH-MAZING, y'all. Instant "Album I Will Always Love")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...