Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thai Chicken Quinoa Bowls

thai chicken quinoa
I've really been on a health-kick lately. Specifically high fiber and protein meals - food that fuels you with long lasting energy and keeps you full. 
Going with this trend, I've been eating lots of quinoa (a superfood). I love the texture, it oddly reminds me of tobiko (the  orange "caviar" on sushi). 
So, I was soooo excited to try How Sweet It Is' Thai Chicken Quinoa Bowl recipe the moment I saw it. 
I multiplied the recipe, just because there are more mouths to feed in my house and we love leftovers, and I added fresh grated ginger, but changed nothing else. It is perfect as is and really satiates any pad thai cravings you might have. I will definitely be making this dish again and hope you try it out! yumm
thai chicken quinoa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...